Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dr. Aunt Yasmin

So, this post isn't really about baby - it's more to brag about her smart, little aunt - my sister, Yasmin. She graduated from MEDICAL SCHOOL this weekend & will be back in Houston doing her residency in about a month! We are all so excited she is moving back to town & I couldn't be more thrilled for Baby Dean to grow up in a city surrounded by both our families. She is certainly one lucky little girl! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

The doctor



Me with a purse well stocked with various snacks to get me through the 3 hour graduation ceremony (for some reason Nazreen was very entertained by the fact that I pulled a banana out of my purse)


Nazreen & I - excited sisters who will shamelessly seek free medical advice



The proud family:





And, last but not least, the DELICIOUS ice cream cake that I proudly ate two pieces of (but so did my mom!)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for getting a blog and sharing Baby Dean with the world! And, btw, you look great! I am so excited for you and Matt and can't wait until she gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be checking in regularly. So excited for baby Dean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Yasmin! Such beautiful and smart sisters!!

    I think Harps' due date was September 17th or 18th - kinda cool. :) Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI...You just saved hundreds of dollars in co-pays! A prescription writing sister really comes in handy. Like really!

    ReplyDelete