Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Emotions

This post is mainly to document the cute thing Olivia said to me this morning.  We were driving to school/work and she was asking me about my office and my computer.  She said "So, you type your contracts and emotions on the computer that your boss gives you?"  :)  I think she meant "motions" - not "Emotions" but I like the idea of me sitting in my office just typing up my emotions.

And, just for the sake of completeness on all things Christmas, last night we surprised Olivia with an evening of looking at Christmas lights.  We got her all ready for bed but right as we were about to leave the room, we asked her if she would rather go to bed or go look at Christmas lights.  She was pretty confused but SO happy.  She literally jumped into Matt's arms as she squealed in delight.  She came out to the kitchen to find a bowl of freshly made peppermint popcorn, we hit up Starbucks for some hot cocoa and set out with our "Christmas lights bingo" list.  It was a really fun night and she was TOTALLY into it this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment