Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pumpkin Patch


Last week was Olivia's Pumpkin Patch at her school.  To say she was excited would be a grave understatement.  As I was putting her to bed the night before, we were laying together like we usually do and she asked me if I thought Matt was going to snore that night and, if so, whether I would come sleep with her (as I sometimes do).  I said maybe.  She goes "Okay.  Well if daddy does snore, then just try to go back to sleep or if you can't fall back asleep then just look at your phone.  But don't come in here.  I need to get my sleep so I'm rested for pumpkin patch."  (she's a real sweetheart....and I'm sure you can imagine how much I disrupt her sleep on the nights when I do crawl in bed with her....).

Then, the next morning she requested a "healthy breakfast" before we left (usually I have to beg her to eat the fruit I put on the plate, instead of just licking the butter off her toast!).

When we got there, she was determined to find "the most ginormous" pumpkin she could!

I get by with a little help from my friends...

And once she found it, she spent the rest of the time running around the playground with her friends.





And asking for money for treats.


After I spent the $ I had, she then hit up Grandpa for more money!

Love my little pumpkin and her sweet friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment