Saturday, June 25, 2011

Olivia's First Shower

This weekend my amazing little sisters + 2 dear family friends (with a lot of help from my sweet mom!) threw me such a perfect baby shower. The food was delicious, the decorations were precious, we were surrounded by some of our closest family friends and they generously showered Olivia with the cutest clothes, blankets, books, toys and other baby gear. It was such a fun, special time and I feel so lucky that Olivia already has so many people who love her & can't wait to meet her!

The delicious cake + cute decorations + sweet presents:


































A few pics of the some of the guests:

The Andree family


The sweet little Cannon girls


Aunt Yasmin trying to feel Olivia's position



My sisters & I



My dear friend Lisa who was one of my best friends in elementary school!


Camie, Connie and Jan


My wonderful mom & I


Sweet Dad & I



Matt (who suspiciously arrived just as the cake was being served...) & I

No comments:

Post a Comment