Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shower the baby: Part II

Olivia & I were lucky enough to have another wonderful shower this weekend thrown by some of my closest friends. Everything was decorated so cute and thoughtfully.

"Olivia" books for our Olivia:


Delicious food:


Cute onesies on a string made by my sweet friend Bethany


I had such a great time catching up with good friends and I'm so thankful to everyone who came! A few pics of the guests...

Wonderful college friends:


The grandmas!


My sweet sisters & mom:


Little munchkins celebrating "Olivia's birthday"


April and my Auntie Minda


Bethany and Palmer (who made his first flight to celebrate his friend Olivia!)


And we got showered with lots of goodies from everyone.

My oh so talented friend April painted this tu-tu for Olivia and another canvas with ballet slippers on it! (I've decided Olivia will be as girly as her mommy and I'm doing everything in my power to begin the brainwashing early! Matt is thrilled obviously.)







Finally, a huge thank you to my amazing friends that hosted the shower. I love you all so much & I'm over the moon that Olivia is coming into the world with such amazing aunts & uncles!

No comments:

Post a Comment