Friday, December 23, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Before Olivia was born, I said I was not going to go crazy for Christmas because she wouldn't know the difference either way.  However, then the cutest thing that ever happened to me was born and I decided that if there was even a small chance she would know or be happy, then I had to go crazy for Christmas. 

So....we decorated the house, complete with an "Olivia-sized" tree








We bought Christmas presents and let her open one early (a bottle warmer....I wouldn't exactly say that's "crazy")




And we took Christmas pictures.  I got her a ridiculously expensive smocked dress that I'm sure she will maybe wear 3 times.  But I love it and will forever remember it as her "first Christmas" dress. 







I'm not sure how much she actually enjoys or appreciates any of it, but the fact that I had so much fun doing it only makes me more excited for next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment