Friday, February 17, 2012

L-O-V-E!


These days the Dean house is one giant love-fest with Olivia, so we were very happy to have an entire day dedicated to love! 

Now, Matt and I have never been great at waiting to open presents.  We usually give each other birthday presents at midnight, let each other open a Christmas present or two early, and its a rare occasion when any sort of gift bag sits around here for more than a few hours.  So....it was only fitting that we let Olivia open her Valentine presents a day early.  Our logic was that on actual V-Day, my entire family would basically be over and Matt & I were going out to dinner, so we wanted something special with just the 3 of us.  So Monday morning before we left for work, we did presents!

She seemed to be more interested in eating the gift bag at first, but eventually got excited about her new book and PJs! 










On actual Valentine's Day, my amazing parents babysat so Matt and I could go out.  We went to our favorite neighborhood restaurant, Two Saints, and had a delicious dinner & sweet date night. 

So glad I was able to spend this holiday with my two favorite little lovies!


No comments:

Post a Comment