Friday, February 3, 2012

Mehta Merry Go Round

In case there was any doubt, the Mehtas L-O-V-E Olivia!  It’s nearly impossible to have a conversation with my mom if Olivia is in the room because she is too busy looking at, talking to, playing with, or smiling at Olivia to pay attention to anything my sisters or I have to say.  My dad is equally in love with her and, from the time she was in the hospital, has taken off more days from work than I can count to see her.  My sweet sisters have made countless trips to my house to visit Miss O and their phones, screensavers, Facebook profiles and houses are filled with pictures of the little baby.  

Well, they all proved their love this week!  Aunt Yasmin got engaged over Christmas & she and my mom needed to use this week to head to Fort Worth to finalize some details.  So, it was Mehta musical chairs when it came to watching Olivia.   My mom and Yasmin handled Monday and Tuesday morning, Nazreen took over Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday, and GrandDad finished the week out on Thursday.  I know little Olivia LOVED all the attention and special bonding time with each family member. And I was certainly happy to know that my little one was in such good hands while I was at work.  (It also didn't hurt that my wonderful family pitches in around the house too, so I came home each day to a clean house with the dishes washed and laundry done.....it doesn't get much better than that!)

We are so lucky to have such a great family!  Here are a few pics from the week (in case you couldn't tell, pulling hair and sucking on everything -especially fingers- are a few of Olivia's new favorite pastimes!)










No comments:

Post a Comment