Sunday, April 15, 2012

Big News

So, almost over night, we have TWO very exciting developments at Casa Dean!

First, Olivia is trying to crawl!! She's pretty good - check out this video. (And, yes, if anything could motivate her to crawl its the iPhone playing Low by Flo Rida!).


And, per usual, once she got her prize - she promptly put it in her mouth.


Second, Olivia is getting two TEETH!  One on the top and one on the bottom.

Matt and I can literally barely contain our joy at these two developments.  I discovered the tooth and frantically rushed into our bedroom to tell Matt, who received the news with all the excitement and delight that I was hoping for and eagerly stuck his fingers in her mouth to feel the little tooth.

And...Matt discovered the almost-crawling this weekend while I was at Aunt Yasmin's bachelorette party.  He sent me a video of our little baby genius, to which I immediately called him and put him on permanent video-camera-status till I got home.  I then proceeded to steal all of Yasmin's thunder by showing everyone at the party the video of Olivia rocking back-and-forth on her knees!  (Sorry Aunt Yasmin....we promise we won't steal your thunder on your actual wedding day!).

We aren't at all biased or in love with this little love bug ;)

2 comments:

  1. Olivia is going to be ghetto-fabulous with all of the music playing at your house. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persis, that video is too cute!

    ReplyDelete