Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fathers Day


This year was Matt's first official Father's Day and I loved having a day to surprise him and make him feel special. 

We woke up early (because Olivia wakes up EVERY DAY at 6:30) and opened presents. 

Olivia is getting a lot more independent these days.  Her new favorite thing is her sippy cup.  I tried to take it away to get a picture of her & Matt before presents.  As you can see, she did not appreciate that.

But, once she got her cup back - she was very happy to sit & help her daddy open presents. 







Then we got dressed and had a little playtime.







After some lunch and a nap, we closed out the afternoon with a little pool time.





I hope Matt had a great day!  We are very lucky to have such an amazing daddy who helps out so much with Olivia - from getting up every 2 hours with me when she was first born, to being involved in every decision and activity along the way.  We couldn't ask for more and definitely feel very blessed.


1 comment:

  1. I had the best day a dad could ever hope for! I can't believe I get a new holiday - I had completely forgot that Father's Day isn't just for my dad anymore :) You guys are the best and I feel so lucky to have you both in my life!

    ReplyDelete