Sunday, November 11, 2012

October Catch Up - Halloween

This year Olivia was a duck for Halloween and looked quacking cute!  (all credit for that saying goes to Uncle Drew - I am just stealing it!)

She woke up Halloween morning to a little present (a new book --- her latest obsession) and a pumpkin waffle.





She had a Halloween parade at her school.  The teachers told us that "success" in the parade means the kids don't run for their parents the minute they see them.  Unfortunately, Olivia was not successful in the parade, as she saw Matt and made a beeline for him.  But, she still had fun.






 


 


We went trick-or-treating with the Williams girls.  Olivia liked walking around for the first few houses, but then I think she got tired and bored, so I ended up carrying her the rest of the time.  She didn't quite get the whole "trick or treat" concept - she would either hand her bag to the people who opened the door or try to give the candy back to them.

But, she LOVES Sofie and Aminah, so I think she had the most fun playing with them at our house before & after.  Sweet Aminah is a year older than Olivia, so Matt and I got a good preview of what life will be like next year.  I don't think it will be as easy to steal her candy next year!

We left a bowl of candy outside our door





And we're off!



 Tired duck...


I really wanted a picture with all 3 girls.  Kate and Matt tried to oblige to no end. 


I could only get 2/3, but it made for a sweet pic.  I hope these girls are life-long friends like their mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment