Thursday, November 8, 2012

October Catch Up – Part 2

Olivia had 2 fun play dates with the Mehtas the last time Matt was out of town.

First, she went to the Children’s Museum with Mimi and GrandDad.  Olivia loves the Museum but I'm not sure who had more fun on this visit - Mimi and GrandDad loved playing with her too! 





And, I think this visit inspired a future Christmas gift Miss O may receive....







Compared to a month ago at her birthday, she is now an old pro at the slide



The car was a new discovery and she LOVED it.  Matt and I recently bought her a pink buggy and she squeals with excitement every time she sees it!







Again, I'm not sure who loves building towers and knocking them down more - Olivia or Grandpa?


 




A few days later, we were lucky enough to enjoy an entire day with Aunt Naz.  She came over and spent the night, woke up early with us, and then we took Olivia to the zoo for the first time.  She was not a fan.  I guess she is still too little.  She wouldn’t look at any of the animals, was scared of the carousel, and seemed to have the most fun when I just let her roam around (an activity we clearly could have done at the park and saved the $50!).  Fortunately, we did catch a few cute pictures.

So far, so good...


She seemed to like the seals...in hindsight, I'm pretty sure she just wanted to jump in the water...




Did you know you have to pay for the carousel, in addition to the fee to get into the park?  Ridiculous.  And...obviously...a waste of $7!


I'm not sure she's even looking at the animals here - my guess is she is trying to lick the glass.....
 

 
(Note – I realize that she is wearing the exact same outfit on both playdates, but I promise it was clean both times and that she does have other clothes.  We just get such a limited time to wear holiday themed clothing and she looks so cute in this tu-tu that I couldn’t resist making her wear it a lot!)

1 comment:

  1. Two of the most fun places in town! We even bought a tea set years ago after William loved it in the Tot Spot!

    Olivia will adore the zoo in a matter of months. Ryan loves it, although I do think going with slightly older kids helps the little ones understand better how to take it all in.

    You shouldn't have to buy a carousel ticket! Just one for Olivia.

    ReplyDelete