Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hogue/Gannon Annual Visit

A few years ago, my dear friends Jill & Erica (along with sweet Blythe) drove down from Dallas to spend a weekend with Matt and I.  We had such a great time that we decided to make it an annual tradition.  This was the THIRD annual trip and I think it was the best one yet.

To put it mildly, Olivia was absolutely, stalker-level obsessed with Blythe.  Sweet Blythe mostly tolerated all the adoration and hopefully wasn't too annoyed by Olivia. 

We spent most of the weekend inside cuddling and reading.

 
 

 And playing tea party



More hugs and kisses before bedtime...



We took a quick trip to the park, but it was pretty chilly.



So we retreated indoors to the the Children's Museum.  We had to divide and conquer because of the different ages, but Aunt Jill went back and forth to make sure she got in some quality time with both girls!





This video cracks me up.  Both girls had just woke up from their naps and Olivia was immediately thrilled to see Blythe still at our house.  Poor Blythe is so sweet in letting Olivia love on her, I'm not sure I would be as polite if I had just woke up!  Matt later commented that for the past 15 months of her life, Olivia's favorite person in any room was either Matt or I --- until she met Blythe!


It was such a great visit and we are already looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment