Friday, January 24, 2014

Tiny Dancer


After seeing those ballerinas at the Children's Festival, Miss O has been very interested in ballet, so I decided to sign her up for a class on Saturday mornings.  I was slightly apprehensive because this is not a mommy-and-me class (the only kind of class we have ever taken)!  This is a big girl class where she goes in by herself and I stand outside and watch.  So, I prepped her for months, but she handled it like a champ!  And, truth be told, they do not enforce the "no mommies" rule at all, so I have stayed inside for a few classes to watch her.  I actually think she does better when I'm not in there because she is constantly looking at me for approval and to confirm that she should actually do what her teacher is telling her to do.  But, the good part of sitting in on a class is being able to take these adorable pictures of her.  I mean....is there anything cuter than little girls in tutus?!




And a few videos of our little ballerina...


No comments:

Post a Comment