Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pre-Easter Fun

We had fun this year getting the house all ready for Easter and decorating eggs.








Took some pics with E. Bunny


And joined two friends from her class - Jack and Gwyneth - at a Spring Festival.  We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!



She, of course, loved the bouncy house.

They also had a petting zoo.  I'm sure you remember my daughter is not a fan of any living animal.  Until about 1 week ago.  All of a sudden she announced that she liked dogs.  And, ever since then, she seems like she does....and I guess that "like" extends to all animals.  So she was touching all the chickens and goats and ducks like it was no big deal.  (Lets be honest, I was getting a little bit of an anxiety attack when the ducks were coming up to me, so I was super impressed with her).







Then she saw some big kids going in a sack race and immediately said she wanted to do it.  She grabbed her friend Jack and then both got in the sacks.  They had a good practice round, but as soon as the lady announced the race was about to start, Olivia burst into tears, cried for mommy and she was done.  But we had a great time watching cute little Jack who jumped his heart out!

But I think the most fun she had was after it was over, running and dancing around with Gwyneth.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment