Wednesday, January 6, 2016

#thanksobama

I am behind on Christmas/New Year's posts, but I wanted to do a quick post on some of the silly things Miss O has said lately.

A few weeks ago it was raining on the way to school, Olivia asked me why it was raining.  I responded that I guessed God thought the trees, plants and flowers needed to be watered.  She immediately responded with an exasperated sigh (her latest lovely response to anything that doesn't go her way) and said "Ugh!  God just gets to decide everything??!!"  I said I think so.  She says "And Barack Obama!"  (Which reminded me of this video)

We have also been in a bit of a dramatic phase.  The most recent examples include bursting into tears on NYE because she "loves 2015 and will miss it"; crying her face off if I use the restroom in the morning before she does (so I now lie to my daughter regarding my bathroom activity); and hysterically crying when she learned we were trying a new dentist that was closer, cheaper, worked better hours and came highly recommended by Aunt KK, Sofie and Minah.

And, I also leave you with the outtake from a video we were trying to make for my cousin who got married in Australia.  Please note Olivia's face...who glares like that in a video to wish some congratulations on their wedding?!


No comments:

Post a Comment