Thursday, February 18, 2016

Not So Slumber Party

For months now Olivia and Cate have been begging for a sleepover and we finally made it happen a few weeks ago.

The day before I texted Cate's mom this picture and told her I hoped there would be room for Cate in the bed!

On the big day, Olivia requested I take a picture of the princess nightgown options for Cate and text it to her mom.

There was lots of dress up


We made some valentines & did some art projects




Painted our nails

Made (and devoured) some brownies

Watched The Little Mermaid

And enjoyed a donut breakfast the next morning

I think they both had a great time and they are already asking for the next one.  Given that they were pretty good at the "party" but not so great at the "slumber,"  Matt and I have decided Cate can host the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment