Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Lately

Poor Matt has been traveling a TON recently and caught a nasty bug on his last trip, so he came home super sick.  Which means Olivia and I have been spending a LOT of mommy/daughter time solo recently.  I am really trying to soak in all the time I can get alone with her before baby comes, so I've loved it!

Matt was in town for actual Valentines Day, so we celebrated with a fajita dinner and chocolate fondue for dessert.




We had a sleepover with Annabelle because both the daddies were out of town, which included some hot tub time + matching pjs


We have been soaking up some unusually nice Houston weather with lots of park time and eating outside






Olivia and I worked on a little art project to hang in brother's room for him.


We are in full on "nesting" mode over at Casa Dean, so most of the free time these days is spent getting ready for brother.  We have some trips coming up in March and I'm guessing before I know it, so things will only get busier this Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment