Thursday, February 9, 2017

Practically Perfect

We recently joined Cate and Emma to see Memorial High School's production of Mary Poppins.  Olivia was not excited at all to go! ;)



The cast hosted a tea party before the show that was absolutely precious and all the girls loved it.  They had "tea", colored pictures and got autographs from all the characters.




At the end of the tea party, Mary Poppins came for a quick photo op.  Holly, Patrice and I all marveled at what a good picture this is with EVERYONE looking and smiling?!  How often does that happen?!


The show was amazing!  We were so impressed with these kids and Olivia instructed me to "sign her up for plays like this" when she gets into high school!  After the show, the sweet cast stood outside taking more pictures.  It was a great afternoon.



And completely unrelated but wanted to document for posterity, today (2.9.2017) Olivia felt baby brother kick for the first time!  I have been feeling little flutters for a while now and yesterday while we were laying in bed, Matt felt him moving around.  I have been waiting for Olivia to be able to feel him and I guess a little breakfast smoothie woke him up and got him kicking this morning because the entire drive to school, he was very active.  When we pulled into the parking lot, she put her hands on my belly and waited patiently.  All of a sudden a little kick happened and she got a huge smile on her face and said "Okay, I am going to tell EVERYONE I felt him kick."  (then my mommy heart swelled even more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment