Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy birthday dad

Poor Matt's birthday was only 4 days after we brought Olivia home. I was still not allowed to drive and could barely walk at that point, so it wasn't the most festive occasion, but we tried to make it special. He actually had 3 celebrations.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the first celebration with his parents. But they brought over Lupe Tortilla (his fave!) and got him a really nice polo from Vineyard Vines (also his fave)!

Then he had a celerbration with my parents. He got 2 polo shirts + a onesie for Olivia that says "I have daddy wrapped around my finger." At less than 1 week old, this is already very true! My mom made a delicious dinner and a smores cake for Matt. YUM!




Finally, this is his third and final celebration with Olivia and I on his actual birthday. I got him an iPad (and a baby).

Happy birthday Matt. Olivia and I love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment