Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dewberry Farms

We recently took a trip to Katy to check out this Dewberry Farm I've been hearing/reading so much about. We got stuck in stand-still traffic for about 30 minutes due to highway construction and I would still say it was one of the best outings we have had in a long time.

We met Kate, Sofie and Aminah out there.  All 3 girls LOVE each other so much -- it makes my heart soar, especially considering how much I love all of them!


Duck pond and petting zoo


Carousel riding...

Pillow jumping







I would say the big hit of the day was the roller slide.

Poor little Minah went down first...very slowly...not that fun....
After seeing that, I decided to put Olivia on my lap, hoping the extra weight would make the ride more fun.  I think I was right! ;)


So all the adults took turns riding with kids until our poor backsides couldn't take it anymore!



And then my brave girl did it by herself a few more times until we dragged her home, literally kicking and screaming...

I think a follow-up trip is definitely in our future...

No comments:

Post a Comment