Monday, October 13, 2014

Biker Chick


Little Miss O has gotten pretty comfortable on her trike and, with the cooler weather we have been having, has enjoyed riding up and down the street. 

One funny story -- the other day I was telling Olivia how I used to ride my bike to my friends' houses when I was little and that she could do that when she got a little bigger.  She immediately loved this idea and declared she was going to ride to Cate's house (of course!).  I then was helping her think of all the stuff they could do together -- play games, sing songs, eat popcorn, etc.  Then I said "But you can't text boys, okay?!"  She thought this was hilarious and died laughing, assuring me that she would not text boys.  A few days later we were riding bikes and she said "Okay, bye mommy, I am going to Cate's house.  We are going to text boys!!" with a huge grin on her face.  I asked her what boy she was going to text and she responded "Daddy!" like that was the only possible boy she would even think about texting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment