Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Three Year Check Up/Sick Days

Olivia recently had her 3 Year Check-Up.  It went great.  Here are her stats:
Height: 36.5" (36%)
Weight: 31 lbs, 8 oz (59%)
BMI: 16.63 kg/m2 (75%)

She really enjoys going to the doctor (especially when no shots are involved!) and talked up the entire staff with stories of princesses and how her aunt is a doctor.





Matt was out of town that week, so I took that day as a vacation day and we spent day doing some fun Mommy-Daughter activities.  Unfortunately, poor little Olivia must have picked up a stomach bug while we were at the doctor's office because she woke up the next morning sick.  Luckily, my kind boss was nice enough to let me work from home, so the babydolls and I did lots of cuddling with my sick little love bug.

Thankfully, Mimi & Grandpa were in town and came over that night to spend the night and help me out with Olivia.  Olivia was so excited to see Mimi & Grandpa that she turned on The Olivia Show.  This episode included "Look at this.  Watch me run Grandpa.  Look how fast I am!"  (proceed to run around the house as fast as she can).  "Mimi.  Watch this.  Look how strong I am!" (try to pick up mommy).  You get the idea....this lasted about 10 minutes and must have used up all her energy because she spent the rest of the afternoon resting quietly.

Luckily, the bug only lasted about 24 hours.  She woke up the next morning feeling much better!

I still kept her home with Mimi to rest.  They had a fun day of cuddling, reading, and craft-time.  Check out this awesome Halloween countdown they made!

No comments:

Post a Comment