Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!

My birthday this year was wonderful!  I L-O-V-E my birthday & was able to stretch it out for 4 days this year.  My actual birthday was on Thursday.  I took a vacation day from work, so I enjoyed a massage that morning, a delicious lunch with Matt, Olivia, Aunt Nazreen and Katherine (complete with a little "day drinking"), a fun afternoon with the family and then a yummy sushi dinner.


On Saturday, my family came over for a birthday party. 


Olivia did a little snuggling with mom & dad before the party



Loving on Aunt Naz



Beautiful table decorated by Mimi


When Aunt Yasmin got there, Olivia knew just who's fingers to chew on!


We picked up Lupe for dinner - my fave!

 I gave Yasmin a "pick me up" like we did when we were little! 






Fun presents!


 DELICIOUS chocolate cake!




Then on Sunday, we went out with Rick and Heather to celebrate.  I had the camera out with the best of intentions of getting a family picture, BUT someone had a little meltdown and had to go take a walk with Pop-O, so we didn't get the group shot.  But she did get in plenty of love with Tutu and Pop-O before the meltdown.  Here's one of her and Pop-O.




I had such a nice birthday and it was so much better that Olivia was here to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment