Thursday, March 14, 2013

Olivia Meets Harris

Our dear friends Lloyd & Jennie were in town last weekend and we finally got to meet baby Harris.  He is so deliciously sweet and precious!  We were all completely in love with him.  Olivia was obsessed with the "bebe"..... until he tried to sit in the Bumbo or bouncy seat.  (We are working on sharing but I'm not sure how effective it has been!) 

I was a little paranoid that Olivia was going to accidentally hurt him, but I have a hunch that within a year or so Harris will be able to hold his own with this little Texas tornado.  I hope these 2 grow up to have a lifelong friendship!  We cannot wait for our McGuire/Dean family vacation this summer!  (Guessing this one will be a little different than the ones in the past....)








1 comment:

  1. I'm just impressed these photos aren't total blurs! We SO enjoyed visiting with y'all and can't wait for June. Can Doris come too?

    ReplyDelete